Minion Report Monday!! It's almost done.

It's been a fruitful week, I am 95% of the way done with my costume!  From here it's finishing touches and tinkering till Saturday, when it's the local con.  I am pleased with out it turned out, there are areas for improvement but considering I am self taught and thus have no idea what I am doing, I feel good about it.

I am not going to show it on me until the reveal at the con, but it'd be unfair to to tease you with a progress report and not show you the progress.  Here is a one shot, all set up on hangers.


I entered it into it's first contest!  It's an online one, but you have to be in the game to win.

What's next?  I hope to have my bummer article up by Thursday, but I've already started my zombie draft of this to take to the zombie walk.  I suspect next Minion Monday we'll have that to look forward to!

#Rocketman #Cosplay #EltonJohn #MRM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember, kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down.

You may have won this time, but I'll be back!