A Friday Surprise Post!

Tomorrow is the 'big' local con!  One of my minions desired to make their costume, so we did. 

The hat is made of foam sheets, hot glued together.  The purple shirt we found at a thrift store and the tie is a pair of ladies socks sewn and knotted into shape (I suspect it will look better when the shirt is tucked in).  The black pants we already had, for a total cost of around $7.   



Who is the character?   Purple Guy, if you don't know who that is, don't worry I don't either.   But the kid is happy and learned to sew and use a glue gun safely, I am taking the win.

The cosplay seed has been planted into another youngster... *evil laugh*

#Cosplay  #PurpleGuy 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember, kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down.

You may have won this time, but I'll be back!

Minion Report Monday!! It's almost done.