Being a villain doesn't mean checking your heart at the door...

I am a villain and I've embraced it, I hope to one day achieve super villain accreditation.  But being a villain doesn't mean checking your heart at the door.  Wreck it Ralph taught many, that just because you are a bad guy, doesn't mean you are a bad guy.  So when I saw this baby turtle trapped in my stairwell, I launched a full scale rescue, complete with box.



There was no way this little stow away would ever make it back up the stairs.  I suspect he fell or was washed down.


I was required to give him a once over, just in case it was a tumble, other than being gnarly and rank he seemed okay.


I walked him to the back of my property where it's overgrown and down the way there is a stream, he should be good to do all the things turtles do.

  Good luck little dude, may you grow to be a mighty force.



Blends in nicely doesn't he?  I suspect he's a snapping turtle, which combined with the dirt and smell makes him pretty punk rock in my mind.  Not that punks can't be clean, but you know, if you run into a punk rock turtle he's going to be unkempt.

Punk rock turtle needs an appropriate punk rock name, any ideas?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember, kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down.

You may have won this time, but I'll be back!

Minion Report Monday!! It's almost done.