Fun Fact and Photography - Leopard Slugs mate upside down because they need gravity to help with the deployment of their appendage

Two weeks in a row my loyal subjects!  Thank you for all the love last week, you almost warmed this Villainess' heart!

Week two of the photography class had me tinkering with different cameras, settings and editing features.  The class is on flowers but this little Leopard Slug stole the show, a bee got jealous and wiggled his butt at me.  He in turn then got turned into the abstract art of this session.

I hope you lovelies enjoy and stay safe!

Remember... when I take over the world, Bee Butt Wiggles will be a national treasure!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember, kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down.

You may have won this time, but I'll be back!

Minion Report Monday!! It's almost done.